Sunday 21 June 2015

My holiday!

I hadn't been on a sunny holiday since 2003! Crazy, I know! So me, my boyfriend and some of my family planned a trip to Es Canar, it's a lovely little Spanish island that I'd never visited before. So I wanted to document the trip here along with keeping lots of photos on my camera. It's nice to look back on. This is probably gonna be a pretty long post but I want to write underneath the photo collages I've made while I remember the holiday clearly so I can look back on them and remember about each photo! 


1. This was when we landed and came out of the airport to get on our coach to the apartment, we just caught a pretty sunset
2. The first morning we all went down to the pool and I couldn't help but take a photo of the pool by our apartment
3. This is the first beach we went to (there are a few around es canar) it was boiling and I was constantly going for a swim in the sea to cool off
4. This pretty white building with flowers growing up and around it was just asking to be photographed 
5. There's something about the trees on holiday, everyone takes pictures of them and I couldn't help myself, I love how they look
6. It was my boyfriends 21st birthday while we were away so I sneakily brought some 21 birthday banners in my case and stuck them around the apartment


7 & 8. There was a small fair 2 minutes away from where we were staying so we were down there pretty much every night on this dragon rollercoaster and the bumper cars, my little sister got so brave and competitive on them she was constantly taking everyone out
9. My little sister got this funky looking ice lolly, it peeled like a banana but the peel is edible! it was like a jelly or something, so cool
10. Me and my boyfriend went for dinner at this fancy looking place right next to the sea, I got jacket potatoes and he got a huge burger. I took a photo of this drink I got, it was a fresh juice with loads of ice and fresh strawberries - delicious
11. I bought some pasta, sauce and peppers and cooked us up some dinner (top sister & top girlfriend)
12. We paid for a boat ride to another part of the island called Santa Eulalia, there were so many cute shops and we found this English beach cafe. It was so refreshing to eat some comfort food and be able to understand the waiters (not that there's anything wrong with spanish waiters, it's sometimes hard to explain what you want) along with enjoying some English chart tv


13. More tree pics, obviously 
14. We all went into this restaurant that had a swimming pool and snooker table, so we had to order some nachos with 3 dips. They were so nice
15. I kept spotting this hibiscus flowers around by the hotels, they're so pretty I had to take some photos, they're so tropical looking
16. Have a selfieeee (we were sitting in the shade relaxing by the pool)
17. The night before our flight home, we went and had a pizza and strawberry mojitos in the restaurant under our apartment. My first time trying this drink and I loved it!
18. Had to take a photo of this sign, it's pointing in all different directions showing you where to go for certain places 


19. On the last day there was a hippy market, I had been looking forward to this before we even got on the plane. It was huge, I don't even think we went around it all 'cause it was so hard to navigate around. I just kept going in circles
20. "make photo not war" "love&peace" this was actually a photo booth!
21. Me and Oli (my boyfriend) found a bracelet stand in the hippy market, we wanted to leave with at least one thing. So we got these peace sign friendship bracelets!
22. We all kept seeing a sign for a glass bottom boat so we paid to go on, it wasn't fully glass bottom there were these rectangular booths you look down in the middle of the boat. It was still fun though, we didn't see that much. But we did see lots of fish and a shipwreck which was pretty cool!
23. These big houses were dotted around this side of the island that we went past on the boat, they were huge!
24. And last but not least, I captured this beautiful sunset! Look at that sky, it's so pretty. It doesn't come across properly in the photo but in person the colours were a lot more vivid.

Thanks for reading (if you even got to the end!) This is mainly a post for me to read in the future so I can remember all the small things I might not remember.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment