Wednesday 17 June 2015

Clarisonic Mia 2 - thoughts so far

So I've been eyeing up the Clarisonic and other similar skincare tools for quite a while now, I've never had a set skincare routine. I'd always just use my miscellar water and then moisturiser and an occasional face mask, which isn't too bad I suppose but I wanted a set routine and realised I needed something to deeply cleanse my face. The Clarisonic's are expensive, but I'd spent a lot of time reading reviews and watching videos about them and 99% of the reviews are positive and so many people said it completely changed their skin. So I went online and treated myself to the Clarisonic Mia 2 in baby pink. I've had mine for around 2 weeks now so I obviously can't give a proper review yet, but I just wanted to write about how I've found it so far.

The size of the Mia 2 is perfect for me! It's so comfortable to use and work with around your face, you can really take control with it which I love! It came with clear instructions and a little foam cleanser to use with it. I used that the first couple of nights before buying the Yes To Tomatoes clarifying cleanser. I found the Clarisonic cleanser that came with it was way too foamy for me, it would get in my eyes and sting really bad. Maybe I put too much on the brush? This might not be the same for everyone, but I much prefer using this cleanser. It smells amazing and feels amazing after using it, it still foams up a little when using it but just not as much as the other one. I also really like how it works, it has set times for certain areas of your face. 20 seconds on your forehead, 20 seconds around your T-Zone and 10 seconds on each cheek. You can obviously switch those around and do 20 on your cheeks if that's where is needed the most. 

After using this for the first time, my face felt amazingly smooth. It removes all the dead skin from your face, I was hooked after the first time using it. I've now used it for around 2 weeks, my skin does feel a lot fresher and cleaner and I haven't had any big breakouts since using it. A few little ones have come up but that's to be expected when you're cleansing your face as deep as the Clarisonic gets. I'm excited to see what good it brings to my skin after a long time of using it and I'll be sure to post an update when I start seeing results!

Thank you for reading
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment