Friday 12 June 2015

Glossybox: June

After a stressful week of work, today I officially finished my first year at University! So I'm back with another Glossybox.



The first thing I picked up from the box is this Monu Spa Rosewood Reviving Mist (RRP full size £11.95). I like the sound of this, it can be used as a little pick-me-up throughout the day to refresh your skin but can also be used to set your makeup! I haven't tried it on my makeup yet but spritzing this on my face through the day really does refresh me.


The next thing is this pack of Flash Tattoos, they're exclusive to Glossybox so there's no link to buy them. Personally, I think these look so cool! Especially for if you're on holiday. Too bad these weren't in the last Glossybox, then I'd have been able to use them on my holiday. But I do like these patterns and I can't wait to try them.


Next are these Halo face wipes (RRP £1.20). These are just really handy to have, and this pack is really thin so perfect for your handbag. They're fragrance free, so they're suitable for anyone with sensitive skin. 


Then I picked up this Kueshi Anti-cellulite Booster (RRP full size £14.55). This is perfect for people that need a little boost with their skin, especially in summer! It has s mix of natural ingredients and antioxidants to stimulate blood circulation. 


And last of all, is the Essence gel nail polish (RRP £1.71). This is the shade '4 Ever Young'. The colour doesn't really pay off in photos, but it's a really pretty dark pink and will look so good on anyone.

I liked this months box and can't wait to try everything as usual! 
Thank you for reading
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment