Wednesday 20 May 2015

Pinterest board #3 - Copper craze!

It seems that copper is a massive trend at the moment! Everywhere is selling copper everything, but I'm definitely not complaining! I love it! I gathered together some images from my Copper board on Pinterest... yes I have a whole board dedicated to copper things. There's something about a little rustic copper pot or vase with pretty flowers or succulents in them which just looks so stunning on your windowsill or dressing table. 
I'm definitely gonna start collecting together some copper things for when I get my own place, which will be next year hopefully! There are so many things available on the market; vases, terrariums, mirrors, frames, coat hangers, jugs and so much more! Out of the Pinterest board posts I've done so far, gathering the images for this one was definitely the most fun. I love looking at homeware, it's my favourite kind of shopping. Even though I don't have my own place yet so I can't imagine what I'll be like when I eventually move out! 


What do you think about the copper trend? 

Thank you for reading! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment