Monday 18 May 2015

Glossybox: May

Another Glossybox post today! I'm feeling pretty organised with my blog lately, I have a post ready to go up every time I want one up which is good! But lets just get straight into it, this is everything that came in the May Glossybox. 





The first item is this MeMeMe Dual ended eye wand (RRP £6.95). I'm not really a eyeshadow person, especially in these bright colours but the good thing about these is that you can use them as eyeliner too! and they blend out so easily, I found that just by doing the swatches! I'll still give them a go, nevertheless. 


The next thing is this Etre Belle Aloe Vera Moisturising Gel (RRP full size £15.93). This says it's a cooling gel that hydrates your skin by delivering moisture deep below the surface, reviving your complexion. I love the sound of this! I now have around 4 moisturisers on my shelf waiting to be used. I love using moisturiser, it's my favourite step of skincare. It just makes your skin feel so smooth and I can't wait to try this one! 


This is something unusual to me, I've never heard of a shampoo foam before! This is the Zerreau Towel Off Shampoo Foam (RRP full size £7.95). It has a lovely, fresh apple scent too! You use this exactly the same as dry shampoo, apart from you need to use a towel to dry it out. Dry shampoo is something I always need to have, so when I run out of that I have this! Can't wait to try it! 


Next up is the Sass Intimate Perfect Skin Concentrate (RRP full size £12). This soothes the skin, reduces hair growth and exfoliates your legs. You use this after shaving or waxing! This sounds good, I always get really irritated skin after shaving so hopefully this solves that problem! 


Another moisturiser to add to my little collection! This is the Philosophy renewed hope in a jar refreshing & refining moisturiser (RRP full size £35.50). I'm loving all the skincare in Glossybox recently, the last one that was sent made such a difference in my skin. They're always sending such good quality skincare! Again, I'm so excited to try all these skincare products. This one is full of anti-oxidants and reduces the appearance of lines, discolouration and uneven texture. Leaving your skin looking healthier than ever! 

I loved this months box! Can't wait to try everything. It's so worth signing up to, I would recommend it to anyone!

Thanks for reading 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment