Sunday 17 May 2015

My Pandora Bracelet So Far ♡


I was very lucky to receive a Pandora bracelet for Valentines Day this year and since then I have got a few new charms for it that I absolutely love so I thought I would share them!

The first charm I got was at the same time I got the bracelet, so it's very Valentines themed! It's a cute little book that actually opens and closes. On the front it says 'Happy Valentines Day', on the inside it says 'To my dear Valentine, will you be mine' and on the back it has a little heart with an arrow through. I love the ring of roses that attaches the book to the bracelet as well. So cute! 


The second charm I have was bought for me by my boyfriend when I got back from my trip to Budapest. These cute little strawberries add such a nice pop of colour to a very silver bracelet! 


This charm was also a gift from my boyfriend. I was saying I loved this charm and was planning on buying it but the next day he met me after work and had bought me it! Such a nice surprise. It's very fitting too because I study photography at Uni, so it's a charm I couldn't not have!


This one I bought for myself, the US Pandora have a Disney collection of Pandora charms and sadly that collection isn't coming to us in the UK. I'm a massive Disney fan so I had to find a way to at least get one to add to my collection! I chose this pretty blue bead which is said to be Elsa's colour on Pandoras website. I bought it from eBay! 


Obviously one Disney charm wasn't enough. The Little Mermaid is my favourite Disney and Ariel is my favourite princess. I know she's pretty much everyones favourite, but I've loved The Little Mermaid from such a young age and I remember the second one coming out on VHS and my auntie posted it to me all the way from Australia! I was so excited and watched it over and over again. But I also bought Ariel's Sea Shell charm from eBay and it's definitely one of my favourites on my bracelet so far.


To say I only got my bracelet in February, I've done quite well with collecting charms! My bracelet feels a lot heavier to wear now, I was so used to wearing just the Valentines charm. But I'm so happy with how it looks and I'm so happy that all my charms mean something to me. That's what I love about Pandora, you can completely personalise your bracelet to yourself! 
I've never seen a post like this before and I thought it would be pretty cool to post something different. I can't wait to add more charms! 

Thank you for reading 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment