Monday 6 July 2015

Polagram!

So recently I discovered this app called Polagram, you choose photos from your camera roll and upload them to Polagram choosing an effect (if you wish) and the crop of the image. I love having polaroid style photos for decoration and memories, they're so cute to look back on rather than scrolling through your instagram feed to try find a picture from months or even years ago. So I ordered some and they arrived this morning! I thought I would share some pictures.

They arrive in this cute pink envelope and also an origami sheet inside, but I failed so bad at the origami sheet so I aren't putting a photo up of that... haha!


I mainly printed photos out from my trips; London, Budapest and my recent holiday to Es Canar.


I have a referral code that anyone can use if you want £5 worth of free photos from the app! this gets you 11 prints which is so good, my code is PG37IBQ7

Disclaimer: if you use my code we will both receive £5 credit

Thank you for reading! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment