Monday 11 May 2015

Pinterest board #1 - Hair

I have an unhealthy obsession with Pinterest, as do many people! Who would have thought that pinning pictures to certain boards you create would be so addictive and satisfying? My profile is here, feel free to check it out and give it a lil' follow! 

I love Pinterest and I'm always on it but it only just occurred to me that I could post about it on my blog for inspiration. Also, posts like these are so quick to write up so they'll save me on a day I don't have something scheduled! win-win. 

So I thought my first Pinterest post would be about hair. I have a whole board dedicated to loads of different hairstyles and colours but these are my recent favourites. I'm so digging the grey/silver hair trend, just wish I was brave enough to dye mine like that. The 'craziest' I've had my hair is pink dip-dye... but who hasn't done that? I think silver/grey hair looks so classic and effortless, it's simply just stunning. I've also been really loving different kinds of plaits/braids, whatever you wanna call them. I cannot for the life of me do a French braid on myself, but I managed a Dutch braid which I found kind of odd. I never go out with my hair braided, I tend to just sleep in them. I had the most beachy waves when I slept in a Dutch braid, so that's a tip for you! I recently learnt how to do fishtail braids too, so that's how I've been wearing my hair for work 'cause we have to tie our hair up... But I think braided hair looks so pretty, you can create any hairstyle you want with them whether you just braid the front of your hair or tie one into your ponytail. 


I hope you enjoyed this post, I love to read things like 'My favourite Tumblr photos' etc. So I thought the same could apply for Pinterest. I always think, write the posts which you love to read! That way you'll enjoy writing a lot more. 

Thank you for reading! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment