Friday 8 May 2015

Mini Japanese Candy Haul!

I have seen a few videos on Youtube of people trying Japanese Candy, it all looks so cute and yummy so I just had to order some for myself. I used the website Tofu Cute, there is so much choice! They sell everything from sweets to stationary and plushies, I had to stop the temptation I had to order a lot more than I did from the website. I'm gonna show everything I got and leave links too!

I couldn't NOT get pocky, that's one thing I've had before and I absolutely love it! I got the double chocolate ones and the strawberry ones. They can be found here and here


Next I got these Meiji Pucca Chocolate cream pretzels! I'm not that adventurous when it comes to trying new food, so I stuck with things I know I'll like! These look so tasty, can't wait to try them. They can be found here.


Then I found this tub of what looks like a Japanese version of our Choc Dips? Do you remember those? But in this one you have 2 different flavoured dips, a chocolate one and a strawberry one! This can be found here


Then I found these suuuuper cute Hello Kitty chocolate lollies. I had to find something to do with Hello Kitty and order it, especially from a Japanese website! They can be found here.


And then I saw this box and couldn't resist because it just looks so cute, they are chocolate biscuits with a white chocolate filling. That to me, sounds amazing. They can be found here!


I had to get this because I've never seen anything like it before. It's one milk chocolate filled panda wafer and I can't wait to try it! It can be found here.


And last but not least, I got these KitKats. I chose the strawberry ones because I've not tried a different kind of KitKat before apart from the cookies and cream ones, which are so delicious. The picture on the website shows pink wrapping for these ones, but I guess I'll find out what flavour they are when I open them! They can be found here.


I can't wait to pig out on all this new stuff that I've never tried before. One thing I love about Japanese things is that everything is wrapped so cute and unique! All the wrappers are so cutely designed and I think that's what has drawn me to buying some mostly. But if I like everything then I guess that's a win win!

Thank you for reading!
Let me know if you've tried Japanese candy before, what did you think?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment