Monday 27 April 2015

My trip to Budapest ♥

So I was extremely lucky enough to take part in a trip to Budapest with Uni this year at the beginning of March! Ever since I found out I had been looking on Google images and the beautiful sights and buildings there that I would be taking photographs of very very soon! Apologies in advance for the heavy photo post, but there's so many I want to show as it is just so beautiful there! 

I thought I'd share some of those photographs on here, these first lot of photos were taken on my phone which is the iPhone 5s: 


You can't go on an aeroplane and not take an out of the window shot, right?


The first night, we found this cute, quirky street of restaurants! We ended up eating at a pizza place. Not adventurous at all haha.. 


My obsession with tiles is crazy, but in Budapest that obsession flew straight up. Tiles are absolutely everywhere! It's great!





Casual selfies in front of the Parliament building, no big deal



On the last night, we ate at this really fancy Italian restaurant. 3 courses of amazing food, this was dessert, profiteroles covered in white and milk chocolate sauce and nuts crumbled over the top ~swoon


I didn't realise how many times I'd eaten Italian food whilst I was there until looking back at these photos haha oh dear! But this was a pasta bar and I thought the takeaway box was photogenic

Now these are some of my photographs taken on my Canon 700D, my watermark is only there because I've just saved them straight from my photography page on Facebook. Feel free to check that out here for more photos! 








It's so lovely in Budapest, I definitely want to revisit. The architecture is absolutely beautiful and I'd love to go back and do more exploring

Hope you enjoyed this post,
thank you for reading! 
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment