Thursday 23 April 2015

Glossybox: April

I can't believe this is the post after last months Glossybox... It's gone by so fast! I'm blaming university for my lack of posts but really it's my lack of organisation skills haha
Pretty much all of my deadlines started yesterday, so I'm rushing around trying to get all that done and not thinking about my blog, which is sad 'cause I really do miss it! My aim today is to prepare some posts for me to publish on busier days so that way, I'm still posting and not failing myself! :) 

Anyway, this months Glossybox arrived yesterday so I got my camera out as usual and took pics as soon as I opened it. The box this month is by far my favourite of this years, so classy and chic! I've been so excited to receive this box after looking at the sneak peaks of it, I saw a photo of the box and I was in real life heart eyes emoji. It says on the side of the box 'Iconic Hollywood Edition' in beautiful script and has this quote by Marilyn Monroe on the inside.





The first item in the box is a Color Club nail polish in the shade 'Barely There' it's such a lovely nude colour and it adds to my nail polish collection nicely. This is on the website for $8.50 which will be around £5.60 for us in the UK.


Next is this Darphin 'Exquisage Beauty Revealing Cream'. The one in the box is a 5ml tub but the full size version (50ml) is £65 on the website! Can't wait to try it, I've already had a sniff of it and it smells amazing! 


 I'm so excited to try these Nougat London Bath Pearls, they smell so beautiful! The scent is Tuberose and Jasmine. They're such a pretty, pale pink colour and come in this cute little tie bag. I couldn't find them on the website but on the card that came with the Glossybox, it says they're £6! 


Next is this POP Beauty Kajal eyeliner. For some reason this isn't on the website either, but its £6.50. I'm sure other places will sell it too if the website don't restock it. It's a pencil eyeliner and it has a smudger on the other end to create a smoky eye. I'm much more of a liquid eyeliner person, but I'm still excited to try this, it looks really easy to use.


Last but not least is this Lord & Berry lipstick! This is the matte crayon lipstick in the shade 'Kiss'. I could only find this one on Asos, it was £10 on there but at the moment they're reduced to £8! I don't wear lip colour at all because I just don't think it suits me but I would love to be able to pull this colour off, especially as it's coming up to summer now and it's a perfect summer colour. I think I need to start experimenting with lip colours and try be brave enough to rock a bright colour like this! 

I really liked this months box! Sign up here to start receiving your monthly Glossybox filled with goodies! I think it's so worth it! 

Thank you for reading
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment