Friday 20 March 2015

Glossybox: March

I'm back from my trip to Budapest now! (it was amazing btw, will upload pics soon) and it wasn't long after I got back that my second Glossybox arrived..good timing!

I've been super excited to take my photo's for this post that I've left everything in the box and waited until natural daylight, cause that's when they look super bright and clean! 


So let's get into it and show you what's inside this months Glossybox


The first product is the Naobay Moisturizing Peeling  facial milk (RRP £13). It's natural and organic which is something I really like in a product! It has peeling particles from the Acai palm tree and gently exfoliates the skin. I'm super excited to try this, it smells really nice! And the lid is made from bamboo which is a really nice touch.


Next is the Essence Lash Princess volume mascara (RRP £3.30). It has a curved wand to help grab every lash to create more volume. The packaging is super cute and I'm always trying new mascaras! 


This Dove Advanced Hair Series shampoo and conditioner is for anti-ageing hair (RRP £5.99 each). It says it's supposed to hydrate and repair brittleness in your hair making it stronger and sleeker. I can't wait to try this, i'm lacking a lot of sleekness in my hair and hopefully this solves it! 


I'm obsessed with nail polish so when I saw this in the box I was so happy! And it's a perfect pink shade which is perfect for me as it's my favourite colour. It's the ncLA nail varnish in the shade 'Like... Totally Valley Girl' (RRP $16). Definitely painting my nails this colour tonight.


Last of all is the Sleek Pout Paint in the shade 'Rosette' (RRP £4.99) it's also available in Superdrug. I'm not a massive lip colour wearer but i'll still give this a go! It looks like a nice colour but a little dark for me I think, although I haven't tried it yet. It's designed to be applied softly for a light stain. So maybe it doesn't come across this dark on the lips! 

I think the majority of the products in this months box are a lot more me, stuff I'd pick up on a shopping day which I really love. I'm so happy with it and I'm already counting down the days for my next one to arrive. If you're subscribed to Glossybox, which was your favourite product? Have you tried any yet?

Thank you for reading! 
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment