Thursday 19 February 2015

Zoeva Rose Gold Luxury Brush Set

I've been super excited about this post because I know that when I didn't have these, I would look at people's reviews for a long, long time. After contemplating for a while about buying them, I finally did it. I wasn't sure if I should or not 'cause I'm not that big on makeup and having all the right tools, the only makeup brushes I had were the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, the Real Techniques Powder Brush and a 'Beauties Factory' brush set that my mum had bought for me. So I wasn't at all short on brushes. I spent a long time lusting after these brushes, they look so luxurious and I couldn't imagine anything prettier to add to my dressing table. 

When they arrived I couldn't contain my excitement, I got them all out and instantly started rubbing them all on my cheeks. We all do that, right? They are amazingly soft and since I've had them a while now I have washed them, they clean so easily. I was afraid the ends weren't going to stay white but they do! I use Johnson's Baby Shampoo to clean my brushes. The set also comes with a beautiful chocolate brown clutch to put your brushes in when you're travelling. It has lovely rose gold hardware on to match the brushes perfectly.

There are 8 brushes in the whole set so it works out at under £8 a brush which is amazing value for money! I have to say, my favourite thing about them is that they are an absolute dream to look at. Who doesn't love Rose Gold? I'm obsessed, I love anything rose gold. 

My favourites from the set are;

102 Silk Finish Brush - this is amazing at buffing in foundation, it looks so effortless and natural when you work it in with soft, circular sweeping motions. It really does leave a silk finish

106 Powder Brush - this isn't as big as the Real Techniques powder brush but that's why I love it, you can really concentrate on the areas you want to powder without being overwhelmed with brush bristles

110 Face Shape Brush - this brush is meant for contouring but I love to use it for under eye concealer, it fits really nicely and evens out the layer of concealer without it looking cakey

127 Luxe Sheer Cheek Brush - this is a perfect blush brush! it's angled slightly to fit the apples of your cheeks which I love

317 Wing Liner Brush - I use this to fill in my brows, it's really thin and defined which makes it so much easier to fill in your brows and doesn't put too much product on either which is perfect to achieve natural, fuller looking brows





I bought my set here only because I would have had to pay an extra £20-£30 on shipping alone, but buying from here you get free shipping on orders over £50, which is perfect because the set costs £56.95! I would definitely recommend these brushes, they are a dream to use and look beautiful in a little pot on your dressing table.

Thanks for reading! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment