Sunday 15 February 2015

Valentines Day! ♡

Hi everyone! Whatever you did and whoever you spent your day with, I hope you had a lovely day. Just a quick update post about my Valentines day as I didn't have a post ready *bad organisation oops* But anyway I had a lovely day/evening and I just thought I'd show you what we did. 

We have a little tradition to get each other 2 cards, a nice one and a jokey/funny one. I love this idea so much so we just carried it on every Valentines, these are the cards he got me and I love them! 


I also received a gigantic cookie from Millie's Cookies! It's bigger than my head but it's sooo tasty i'm addicted to it. I do admit that I hinted towards this a little bit, I really wanted one so whenever we walked past the stall I would be like 'Ahem' and signal towards the stall...haha! But it worked!? And I'm so thankful 'cause who wouldn't want this?


This was my Valentines present, I was definitely not expecting this one bit! I saw the bag and got super excited and rushed into it and put the bracelet on instantly, it's the most beautiful gift ever and I feel extreeemely lucky. The little charm on it is like a little book, it says Happy Valentines Day on the front and on the back it has a little engraved heart with an arrow going through it. It even opens up! On the inside it has a cute little poem. 
I've wanted a Pandora bracelet for so long too because I love the little charms you can collect and I can finally do that! I'm so so sooo grateful!





Before going out for our meal, we went to the cinema and no we didn't go see 50 Shades Of Grey like the other hundreds of couples queued up behind us. We wanted something funny and light hearted so we went to see Big Hero 6 and it was definitely both of those things. If you haven't seen it I really recommend you do. It's funny, the storyline is really good and it also has some major feels in there too. I almost shed a tear.


In the evening we went to an Italian place in town called Zizzi, it was so pretty inside and the food was delicious. I also was very busy admiring these lights hanging from the tables, I just love how they're see through bulbs? I dunno, I'm fascinated by the littlest of things! 


Usually you'd get a fancy glass of wine at an evening Valentines dinner? I was freezing and ordered a hot chocolate, it was so good! It had a mixture of dark and milk chocolate and came in a glass cup, how cool!? See, I told you I enjoy the smallest of things.


And they're all the pictures I have from Valentines Day! I had such a lovely time, probably was my favourite Valentines Day yet. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves too.

Thank you for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment