Thursday 12 February 2015

Glossybox: February

Before I created a blog of my own, I used to read and read countless amounts of posts a day and one of my favourites to read was the monthly Glossybox subscription. I love the excitement of receiving something and having no idea what it's going to be but somehow you know you're gonna love it? 
Well, after I created my blog I wanted to subscribe to Glossybox for a long long time and I've finally got the budget to do it. I mean, it's only £10 a month but after getting a job and having student finance I can finally treat myself without being left short. I subscribed at the beginning of February so I'd obviously missed the January one and paid just in time to get the February edition. 

I wanted to do kind of an unboxing post and show you what I got and I'll make this into a monthly post because I can't be the only one that loves looking at these posts right?




Look how cute the Valentines Day themed packaging is!? So pretty


The first item inside is the Wilkinson Sword Hydro Silk razor which retails at £10 so already that's the money I spent on the whole thing?! Good timing too, I was due to buy a new razor but it's a good job I didn't!




Next is the Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow in 'Fifty Shades', inspired by the film! This retails at £14.49. It's a lovely grey with silver shimmers. I'm not really an eyeshadow person but I can't wait to try it out, the colour is so pretty.




This excited me so much when I opened it, just look at the packaging! It's so beautiful and the shade is perfect too. This is right up my street and possibly my favourite thing from the whole box. This is one of the Royal Apothic Tinties, mine is the shade coral. I'm so happy with this, the packaging alone does it for me. The mirrored rose gold lid makes it look so luxurious. This retails at $14.



This is the So Susan Rose Quartet Lip & Cheek palette. I've never tried a lip & cheek product before so I'm super excited and all the shades in this palette are gorgeous. This retails at £8.



Next is the B. Cosmetics Defined Brow Kit. Also very good timing! I'm running out of my eyebrow palette that I have at the moment. This one comes with a highlight for the brow bone and a gel to set them beasts in place! This retails at £9.99 but it's currently £4.49 at Superdrug! 


And last but not least, they included a mini Love Hearts packet so we can all get into the Valentines spirit! How thoughtful?!

I've got to say, I'm a big fan of everything I got in my box this month and already I'm super excited to receive it next month too. Glossybox is great, when you're signing up you go through a series of questions about your skin type/colour and what kind of looks you prefer. I chose neutral and they've done a perfect job at it. Also, you have the option to receive all cruelty free products which I ticked and all of these brands are cruelty free and vegan friendly which I'm all for so that's amazing. Which were your favourite items in this months box?

I hope you enjoyed this post, it's going to be a regular thing now that I'm subscribed to Glossybox. I hope you all have a great valentines day and I'd love to hear your plans?

Thanks for reading,

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment