Tuesday 10 February 2015

My first trip to London!

So, in December I had my first ever trip down to London! I went with University and stayed for a couple of nights and I was so excited to finally experience London and see all the typical tourist attractions along with experiencing the tubes and the main shopping streets.
It's crazy for me to say I'm from the UK but have never been to London, I feel like everyone's been but me. I was so happy when I finally had the chance to go and spend a few days there rather than a rushed day trip. Even in the amount of time I was there I found I didn't have the time to do everything I wanted to!
Anyway, I thought I'd share the photographs I got whilst I was there! 

Because I'm studying photography at Uni and this trip was a photography trip, I took some photographs on my DSLR camera (Canon 700D). My watermark is only there because they've gone up on my photography page on Facebook. Feel free to go check that out here!







We had such perfect timing for the London Eye, we got on as it was bright and by the time we got to the top the sun was starting to set so we got the best of both photography wise! 
The photographs above are mainly photographs of the touristy side which I had to get through my camera but I'll add some images from my phone too. More Instagram-style images and random ones of the place I stayed, what I ate and my travels etc! 




We stayed in a place called The Generator. It was so cool and street-like inside and I thought this was cute on the wall so I had to take a photo
The architecture in London is so beautiful, I couldn't help but take a million photographs of all the buildings












Sorry that this was such a photo-heavy post, I just wanted to show as much as possible! I do have more which can see seen on my instagram so if you're interested in that my instagram is here!
I hope this post wasn't too boring and I'd love if you commented places you recommend checking out in London for next time I go? I plan on going down soon because of how much I loved it! 

Thanks for reading! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment