Wednesday 4 February 2015

What I've been up to: In Pictures #2

Because I haven't been online in a while, I thought I'd do a catch up post. I've done one of these before so it makes my blog match up too.. bonus!
Asides from Uni I haven't really done much, well anything interesting anyway. But here are some pictures of what I've been doing! All/most of these are on my Instagram (@_undertheseaaaa)


1. Me and Oli (my boyfriend) got matching slippers! They're so cute and comfy too. They were reduced at Primark from £8 to £3 so we couldn't resist. I believe they're now reduced to £1 so get yourself to Primark asap! 
2. I attended my first ever baby shower, it was the cutest thing ever. This is one of the many cupcakes that were made for it
3. I live close to a big pet shop that has lots of dog kennels and I can't help but go in all the time. I shouldn't do it, it only makes me want a puppy even more. One of these Husky's were getting bought when I was there too, sadly I wasn't the buyer :(
4. I finally got my hair done! I had bonded extensions and had my hair ombre'd  I'll probably do a separate post about this
5. I've been trying to be healthier, and my favourite drinks are smoothies so what better thing to do than have my favourite drink every morning? These are Antioxidant and Superfood smoothies and they taste delicious 
6. I finally got my hands on the Zoeva Rose Gold brush set, it's heavenly *heart eyes* they look so expensive and luxurious, again i'll do a separate post about these
7 & 8. I went to a little table top sale and picked up these Disney things. 2 Minnie Mouse nail polishes for 20p each and 3 Disney vinyls for a total of £4! Bargains!
9. We got a LOT of snow! I couldn't not take any photo's


10. I live in cosy socks and cute cosy socks are perfect. These are from Primark for around £2!
11. I picked up this adorable Bambi snow globe for 50p at a table top sale!
12. Near my boyfriends house, there's a nearby hill you can walk up and you get the most amazing views from up there
13. I study photography at University (it probably doesn't come across in my photo's haha) and we visit a lot of galleries, this one was really strange but interesting!
14. In the city centre, there's a new-ish food court on the top floor called 'Trinity Kitchen' it looks so cool and street like 
15. My friend from Uni knows me so well, this Minnie Mouse mug was a gift from her and her mum on Christmas. Keeping myself warm with massive hot chocolates from it
16. This was a BIG purchase for me, I've always wanted a Macbook Pro and I finally splashed out and got one. Obviously I had to Demi-fy it up and add pink everything to it..
17. We ate out at one of our favourite restaurants and I got the biggest hot chocolate it tasted amaaazing
18. And finally, this is a place me and my mum went out for dinner. There was an open fire which made it so cosy and warm, not to mention their salted caramel cheesecake is DELICIOUS. 

What have you been up to?

Thank you for reading
Demi, xo

2 comments:

  1. Love your photos, I can't wait to see the post about the Zoeva brushes. They're on my beauty hit list for 2015 xx

    lillybet90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      The Zoeva brushes are definitely worth a buy i absolutely love them, i don't use anything else anymore! I'd definitely say buy them :)
      xxx

      Delete