Tuesday 3 February 2015

New: Benefit Roller Lash Mascara!

I'm back after a massive break of blogging, I've missed it so much and managed to buy a new laptop in January. Treated myself massively to a Macbook Pro! Now I can come back to blogging.

Anyway, there seems to be a massive hype around the Benefit Roller Lash recently. I was so excited to hear that you get a sample size version in Elle magazine, I loved Benefit they're real so could expect nothing but magic from this mascara. This mascara claims to lift your lashes, curl them and make your eyes look more wide open. Which is everything we want in a mascara!?
I'm always skeptical with new mascaras, I don't have the one 'Holy Grail' mascara that everyone seems to have for years. I've never had that but I jump at the chance to try one that I've never tried before. 

When I tried this mascara this morning I instantly fell in love with it. It really lengthens my lashes. I didn't use an eyelash curler just to see if it really did give my lashes the curl it claims to give. My lashes are quite short and straight so the curl really didn't happen to my lashes, so I'll use my eyelash curler in future. But I am so pleased with the result of this mascara and recommend that everyone goes out and buys Elle magazine and see what you think. 
I've inserted some pics below of the wand and the packaging and also the effect it gives on my lashes. The photo's don't really give it justice, I promise my eyelashes look longer in person! 

I'm definitely going to buy the full size when it's released in March. 






No comments:

Post a Comment