Tuesday 20 May 2014

Derby Ilam Hall trip!

Sorry for hardly posting I've been super busy with college:(
But I thought I'd share a trip I recently went on with my class at college! We went to Derbyshire to a residential hostel called Ilam Hall. It was a good trip overall apart from there was absolutely no phone signal at all but I suppose that made us socialize properly instead of being glued to our phones! We went on a huge walk in the countryside and came across a lot of sheep and a cute little ice cream stand. Luckily we had decent weather while we were there so we could go on a walk without getting rained on, so that was definitely a bonus. 
This is going to be a photo heavy post but I guess it's okay when you get lovely views..right?

 






 




I hope you enjoyed that rather short but pretty post, it was a lovely experience and if you get the opportunity to go, I would definitely take the chance! Thank you for reading
xo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Love your blog!

    Amy x

    www.atouchofpastels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete