Friday 18 April 2014

What I've been up to: In Pictures...


I haven't had the most exciting things happen lately, especially because I've been ill and staying in bed the majority of the time. I treated myself to some new unicorn pyjama bottoms and some cute pink eyelash curlers from Primark and pretty much just read blog posts and scrolled down tumblr for hours definitely feeling sorry for myself. After I found some energy to actually leave my bed I sorted through some photos that I ordered and completely forgot about and looked for nail inspiration on my old(ish) nail art wheel! Finally today, I was a little better and the weather was beautiful so me and my boyfriend got ready and walked up into the countryside. I couldn't help but stand on a rock and start singing the circle of life from The Lion King way to embarrass myself. It's was the warmest day since last Summer, I loved seeing all the spring flowers and all the ice-cream vans. I also took a few pictures of a birds nest! I have one with the mummy bird in but I thought I'd show this one with the eggs, I can't wait until they hatch so I can see the cute little birds being fed. Such a nature nerd haha.
Hope you're all having a nice Easter Holiday (if you are on one at the moment) or if not, just a nice time anyway getting up to lots of exciting things planned! Thank you for reading

Demi
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment