Sunday 22 February 2015

An App you need!

I recently discovered an app which allows you to really brighten up a photo and edit lots of things like the contrast and saturation, every instagrammers dream right? We all love bright, white photos and now you can take a photo in the darkness of your room, brighten it and upload it without having to get up early for that right amount of natural light at the side of your windowsill! 

These are some images I've edited using the App:





You can also add light leaks to have that Disposable Camera/Vintage Camera effect



There are also presets you can apply to your images, they're like the instagram filters but there are a lot more! Here are some examples of them being used:



The App is called Afterlight and it costs 79p, I was hesitant at first because I never buy apps. But this one is so worth it and I'm so happy I can finally just take a photo with the bedroom light and it be edited to look like it was taken in daylight. It's a dream to use and I definitely recommend you buy it, you will not regret it! :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment