Friday 27 February 2015

Mini Haul

I've picked up a few things from Primark and H&M recently and thought I would share! 

I suck at getting photos of clothes, so I just took these straight from the h&m website, I got this khaki green jumper for £14.99. It's slightly cropped and the cuffs are angled which is such a nice little touch! you can get that here :)

next from h&m, I very daringly bought these high waisted jeans that are ripped at the knees. I've seen so many people rocking these and I absolutely love how they look. So I thought, why not? I don't usually wear jeans because I can never find any that are comfy but I've not took these off since I got them, they're unbelievably comfy! They were £24.99 from here!


I'm going away to Budapest very soon and I'm sooooo excited, so I'm using that as an excuse to buy new clothes and things.. that's allowed!

The next thing I got is something I did need for my holiday, and it's this cute leather backpack, it was £10 from Primark but it looks like something from Topshop to me. I love it!
It's gonna be my aeroplane bag and just something easy to carry on my travels around Budapest! 

























I used to have a stretched ear/gauges or whatever you wanna call them, I got tired of it and took it out  a couple of years ago. It's finally got to the point where I can wear normal matching earrings again. I got that excited I went out and bought 2 pairs of earrings, the first ones are these pretty pink crystal looking ones from Primark. They were only £1?!?! They glisten when light hits them too and I just think they're the cutest little earrings ever. And for £1 you can't really go wrong.


The next pair I got are from h&m, they were £2.99 if I remember correctly. I've just checked the website and they aren't on there anymore which sucks! When they arrived they did look bigger than what I thought they were gonna be but I still like them. They look quite 60s to me or quite art-deco styled.


The next thing is this little set of rings, they are normal rings and midi rings. I've never really been a ring person, but I saw these and thought they were really cute. I love the the one with the arrow on. I can't find these on the website either, but I think they were about £3-£4! Excuse me if I'm wearing them wrong, I'm still trying to get used to which rings to put on which finger. I love them though. 



This next thing is also a holiday purchase, it's a cute powder pink passport case with a little gold bow on the front. This is no longer available which sucks because everybody deserves a passport case as pretty as this. It was £3.99, bargain! 


And last but not least, is this super cute white notebook with gold details. It also has a thin black, silky bookmark too. This is also not on the website, but i'm sure they will be in store. I've been eyeing it up for a while. I need to start doing to do lists for myself for uni so I thought getting a nice looking notebook would help, so far it really has! I think this was about £5!



Thank you for reading, I apologise for my over-use of 'cute' and 'pretty' throughout this post! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment